[_] and they said it wouldn't work....(and the future)

jon at designdojo.com jon at designdojo.com
Thu Oct 11 09:52:25 BST 2001

Quoting Paul Deane <paul.deane at aardman.com>:

> I have to admit I was a sceptic but i'll hold my hands up.....I stand
> corrected.

Hmmm ... the official line is

"The Census does not provide recognition to any religion in the official
statistics nor does it attempt to define religion. It's merely a list of
possible answers that people have been known to put in the box marked religion."

Still displays the power of the net tho ;o)

> Well yesterday we had some Japanese clients in and one of them showed us
> his mobile.

Plus screensaver, proper tetris etc etc ... more info here -> http://www.j-
phone.com/f-e/index.html

Jon.