[_] Dreamweaver Question

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Thu Oct 4 12:05:23 BST 2001

Karl,

You need two CSS classes - one for mouseover (one
color/background-color), one for normal/mouseout (another
color/background-color).

then do:
<a ...class="mouseOutClass"
onmouseover="this.className='mouseOverClass';"
onmouseout="this.className='mouseOutClass';">....</a>

Regards,

Tim

PS I realise this is the 'real' coding way, not the DW way (which I have
no clue about).

--
Tim Beadle, Information Systems Developer
Institute of Physics Publishing