[_] URGENT

Dave Jenkins davej at bonsaitech.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 18:51:16 BST 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 06:13:49PM +0100, Koala Publishing Ltd wrote:
> We are currently having trouble with an HTML form within an ASP page. It
> works in Internet Explorer but only displays part of the page in
> Netscape.
>
> Is this a known bug with netscape or is there browser specific code
> which needs to be used in the form.

You haven't given us much to go on! You will need to be much more specific
if you want a helpful response, preferably posting the URL of the page
in question. The only thing I can suggest in general is that Netscape
is more fussy than IE about syntactically correct HTML. E.g. IE will
happily ignore missing closing tags in many cases, whereas Netscape
will often render all or part of the page blank. Try running your HTML
through a tag validator if you can't spot the problem.

HTH,

Dave
--
Dave Jenkins