[_] SQL datatype problem

Jon Waring Jon at 3sixty.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 13:35:51 BST 2001

Using SQL server 2000.
I believe that text is the right data type, but I will investigate
alternative methods for adding the data.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Jon
:)
Jon Waring
www.3sixty.co.uk
improving your net worth (TM)

t: 0117 90 77 360
f: 0117 94 93 010

This is an e-mail from 3SIXTY Internet Ltd; company registered no. 3904629;
registered address 66 Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol. BS8 1QU. This message
may contain information which is confidential and subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile
or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message. 3SIXTY Internet
Ltd accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it
has been sent by the original author.