[_] DNS hosting/redirection (Steve Parry)

RNET Sales sales at Rnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 13:02:33 BST 2001

Hi Steve,

	Just to say, our company RNET offers web and email forwarding, were Bristol
based and support is offered through one of about a squillion ways, Email,
phone, post, carrier pigeon etc.

The email forwarding includes access to our browser based email client too!

Annual pricing for the Web & Email services you seem to want would be around
£40.00 p.a including the domain transfer, support etc.

I'll try calling you also, to discuss your exact requirements

Craig Marshall.
RNET Sales
RNET Internet Services Limited.
WEB:       http://www.Rnet.co.uk