[_] Creating results ASP pages using Ultradev 4

Jenny Hughes jenny at champs-elysees.com
Tue Jun 26 17:59:59 BST 2001

I have a survey form which sits on the net with 35 questions made in
Ultradev 4 that writes to a database in Microsoft Access.The database is
made up of 35 columns that the form writes to (one for each answer to each
question.)

I want to set up a statistics page, available to members of staff to view
the results of the survey. This page would show totals as calculations
(percentages, etc.)

Firstly, can anyone suggest a a good way to set this up? Can Ultradev do all
the work, or do I have to set up SQL queries (I am a designer, not a
programmer), and related tables etc in Microsoft Access?

Secondly, I have various 'formulas' that were previously used in Microsoft
Excel to generate results (we used to import the survey results as a spread
text file). As Excel and ASP are Microsoft technologies, is it possible to
use Excel formulas within my ASP pages?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Kind regards,
Jenny Hughes

[C][H][A][M][P][S][-][E][L][Y][S][E][E][S][_][I][N][C]
Audiomagazines for English speakers learning
French, German, Spanish or Italian.
http://www.champs-elysees.com
This electronic mail transmission (including any attachments)
is confidential and is intended only for the designated person(s)
to whom it is addressed. Any opinions expressed herein are
personal and are not those of Champs-Elysees, Inc. The contents
of this message alone do not constitute a commitment by
Champs-Elysees, Inc. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete
the message from your system without copying it. Thank you.