[_] Chat solutions using mySQL?

Tom Gidden gid at litebase.com
Mon Jun 25 10:30:21 BST 2001

On Monday, June 25, 2001, at 10:18  am, Nick Ingram wrote:

> Oh -OK - In that case it's rubbish that between us all we can't find a
> way
> round a company or other "agent" owning perpetual rights to your or
> anyone
> elses objects and work.

This one's a bit different.  It was a project paid for by the client,
but partially owned by me, I think.  Unfortunately, now the liquidators
are involved, so I'm seeing that project as tainted until the client is
dead and buried.

=(

I think I *should* own the project, considering I lost 10 grand in the
liquidation process and almost went under myself.  However, it's still
an asset of the liquidating company, I guess.

Tom
--
Tom Gidden
Litebase Solutions Ltd.