[_] Mobile Device Overload...

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 10:17:25 BST 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, David Waters wrote:

> Does anyone know of any purpose-built bags that have a lot of small,
> padded pockets? I'm thinking that bags suited to photography equipment
> might have the kind of protection that I'm looking for.

I'm not sure about holding Gameboys as well, but I know there are quite a
few large walletish things that can hold money, cards, a phone and PDA.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration