[_] Mobile Device Overload...

David Waters d.waters at t-minus10.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 10:11:46 BST 2001

Anyone else on the list have the problem of too many small gadgets to
carry around?

I have a phone, PDA and Gameboy Advance that now do the rounds with me.
Apart from making me feel like a walking Dixons, they are also becoming
a bit of a pain to carry around and I find I usually leave them at home,
hence making their mobile attributes redundant. Stuff like Walkmans are
fine to carry around; cheap, designed for portability, no large screens
to break, but newer devices have larger displays, are more expensive and
are much more difficult to protect.

Does anyone know of any purpose-built bags that have a lot of small,
padded pockets? I'm thinking that bags suited to photography equipment
might have the kind of protection that I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dave
--
T-Minus 10 Ltd, Castlemead, Bristol, BS1 3AG
d.waters at t-minus10.co.uk - Tel: 0117 917 5030