[_] flash sending variables to remote file

uk label lewis at uklabel.com
Thu Jun 21 10:10:55 BST 2001

Hi everyone,

Trying to make a built in Flash hi-score table for a new game...
Previously I have done this with ColdFusion and pop-up browser windows...

What I need is to read in variables from a text file to display and check
the hi-score.
(which I know how to do)

But how do I get Flash to write to the text file?

xml or perl or am I missing some really easy way?

*An examples around that I could look at?*

Lewis

---