[_] Friday Fun

Neil Elkins Neil.Elkins at UK.Circle.com
Fri Jun 8 13:31:16 BST 2001

we could have one of those nice photo library pictures on the site, of a
load of people standing behind a screen, pointing and looking knowledgeable
and serious. Like this:

http://www.digitalvisiononline.com/images/watermarks/s_052028a.jpg

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Ingram [mailto:n.ingram at epcdirect.co.uk]
Sent: 08 June 2001 13:15
To: underscore at under-score.org.uk
Subject: RE: [_] Friday Fun

Actually we are working on those sorts of systems for other asset tracking
applications, approval, adding comments etc. I wouldn't say tht it's easy,
but the majority of issues crop up with integrating old quirky
work-practices into the app. With the *proposed* collective, it's from
scratch, so yes Tim,nice. Simple and nice.

Nick