[_] problems with iframes and layers on the mac

Tom Burton t_bertz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:49:46 BST 2001

All-

The problems underneath are only happening on a mac with ie 5.0

I have menu bar with an iframe underneath it when you click on the menu bar
the menu drops down beneath the iframe.

I have tried setting the z-index of the iframe using a class, style within
the iframe tag and surrounding the iframe with a div tag and setting the
z-index of that, all have failed.

I seem to be able, with all these methods, to affect things such as the
visibility of the iframe but not the z-indexing the layer/div always falls
underneath the iframe.

any ideas?

Tom