[_] Favicon.ico

Kathleen Misson kmisson at sipcenter.com
Wed Apr 11 16:23:31 BST 2001

I can imagine this cute little icon would make all you techies shudder with
disgust but if anyone knows how to do this
.

All I want to know is whether to use a path to the icon in my document?

There seems to be two methods of achieving this:

1.	Stick the iddy biddy icon in *every* directory.
2.	Stick it in the root directory and stick this bit of code in all of your
documents: LINK REL='SHORTCUT ICON' href='/path/foo.ico'

I have gone for the former because it’s easier.  Sometimes the icon appears
in the location bar and sometimes it doesn’t.  Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Kathleen.

Kathleen Misson

The SIP Center