[_] Underscore meeting?

Clive Warren Clive.Warren at baesystems.com
Mon Apr 9 09:29:03 BST 2001

>Clive Warren <Clive.Warren at baesystems.com> writes:
>
>>  At 1:45 pm +0100 6/4/01, Matt Hamilton wrote:
>>  >
>>  >On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Kathleen Misson wrote:
>>  >
>>  >>  Can someone do a stand up on http headers *please*?  This is
>>now keeping me
>>  >>  awake at nights.  Or maybe it's these bizarre things on the
>>Internet that
>>  >>  people keep sending me...
>>  >
>>  >I don't mind doing a standup on http headers.  Do you want to mail me any
>>  >specific questions you want answered or general direction you want me to
>>  >try and go in?
>>  >
>>  >-Matt
>>

>>  Right, so we have:
>>
>>  Laurie Monk - on site stats   (would be good to have opposing views ie
>>  another standup?)
>
>*ahem* that was MY talk!
>
>--
>Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
>Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com
>	  Interim CTO, web server farms, technical strategy
>	       ----------------------------------------

Dave,

Whoops!  No problem - we can have four talks or you can liaise with
Laurie on the site stats talk and do it jointly?

Please EMail me off the list or give me a bell on 0585 706699 if you
want to chat about it :-)

Will be busy this afternoon but available this morning (Monday).

Cheers,

--
All the best,

              Clive   http://www.cocam.co.uk
                      Photographic Services, Filters and Equipment, Infrared FAQ