[_] SSL 40 *and* 128 bit?

Ferne, Peter PeterF at psl.net
Wed Apr 4 15:56:17 BST 2001

Does anybody know if it's possible to configure a webserver (IIS 4.0) to
accept *both* 40 bit and 128 bit SSL sessions?

I'm assuming I'll need to buy two certificates, I just want to know whether
it is possible to have them both on a single server.

TIA
--
petef

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please return
from your computer.