[_] DELIVERY FAILURE: A Virus may have been detected. (fwd)

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 11:56:21 BST 2001

All,
  I have just received the message below indicating that someone on the
list has a virus going through their mailbox.  Since many of these new
email viruses work by scanning your MS Outlook inbox and/or observe data
flowing to/from your computer looking for mail addresses, I suggest anyone
running Outlook should do a virus scan.

Regards,
-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration